Receive Your Complimentary eBook NOW!
"An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4"
Master C++ and design patterns together, using the world's leading open source framework for cross-platform development: Qt 4.
An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4
is a complete tutorial and reference that assumes no previous knowledge of C, C++, objects, or patterns. You'll walk through every core concept, one step at a time, learning through an extensive collection of Qt 4.1ed examples and exercises.
By the time you're done, you'll be creating multithreaded GUI applications that access databases and manipulate XML files--applications that run on platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X. Best of all, you'll be writing code that's efficient, reusable, and elegant.
- Learn objects fast: classes, inheritance, polymorphism, and more
- Master powerful design patterns
- Discover efficient high-level programming techniques using libraries, generics, and containers
- Build graphical applications using Qt widgets, models, and views
- Learn advanced techniques ranging from multithreading to reflective programming
- Use Qt's built-in classes for accessing MySQL data
- Includes a complete C++ language reference
By: Alan Ezust and Paul Ezust. Published by Prentice Hall. Part of the Bruce Perens' Open Source Series.
Offered Free by: informIT
Other Resources from: